"A unique, convenient resource to build leadership skills through a variety of interactions and online experiences"
– Teresa Walch, Boys and Girls Clubs of America
serve2perform® Collisions are designed to bring people together from all industries who would not normally cross paths to facilitate learning, connections, and partnerships. The collisions will help you learn how to impact your career, your company, and your community through the serve2perform® practice.
serve2perform® Certifications will provide you with a full understanding of the scope of responsibility of each service opportunity and coach you on how to engage the serve2perform® practice to be effective and to get the most from experience.
- Get connected with all the members of the serve2perform® Community.
- Connect to members with serve2perform® Certification(s) as an Ambassador or in Mentoring, Board Service, Volunteerism, Job Shadowing.
- Get found by individuals and/or organizations looking for serve2perform® members to engage in Mentoring, Board Service, Volunteerism, etc.
- Seek and share knowledge with your fellow members.
- Create collaboration circles to facilitate online collisions with your fellow members.
- Launch private groups for your company to further connect your teams.
On Demand Learning
serve2perform® On Demand is a menu of learning modules specifically designed to help you acquire and develop additional serve2perform® skills and attributes that are essential to your success.
This valuable resource allows you to learn online from industry experts where you want and when you want through pre-recorded videos.